Looking for part time online teachers – 175CNY / hour.
We are a small company looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and reliable teachers to join our growing team. Our teachers use authentic materials to teach motivated youngsters from China. Pay is 175 RMB /teaching hour. Classes are an hour or a half-hour long.
You can teach from anywhere, provided you have a fast internet connection and a quiet environment!
1) Native speaker with bachelor’s degree and TESOL certification or higher. Preference given to certified teachers.
2) Experienced teaching young students. Online teaching experience not necessary but a big bonus.
3) Be able to teach at least 6 hours per week. If you are interested in teaching more than 6 hours, that is certainly possible! You need to be able to work for at least 1 year with our company.
4) Our classes all take place between 6 and 10 pm during the week and between 8am and 8pm on weekends, Beijing time. Preference given for teachers with greater availability.
5) High speed internet connection, quiet place to teach, good quality webcam and microphone/headset.
6) Interested in ELL pedagogy, willingness to share ideas, and always striving to improve as a teacher.
7) Deliver engaging and effective lessons to students of all ages. Teachers should be able to build rapport with the kids in order to provide a stress-free learning environment.
8) Teachers are responsible for their own lesson planning. At the moment, we provide the materials and are building our resource library. We provide the samples of each different kind of classes you will teach and help you with your first PPT you are going to use to teach different kinds of classes.
9) Provide monthly feedback to parents regarding student progress and material covered.
4) Must be reliable and responsible.
10) Hourly rate of 175 RMB/hour paid through WeChat or PayPal weekly.
11) Training, resources, and regular feedback.
12) A supportive working environment.
13) a yearly bonus based on how many hours you’ve taught in that year. Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org