Sabai-Jai International Kindergarten School is looking for a Kindergarten Teacher to join our roster of experienced, motivated and effective teaching professionals. The successful candidate will assume a classroom of 16 (maximum) students.
We strive in every way to create an inspiring and enriching atmosphere both for our students and our personnel. Every day, we encourage our Teachers to interact with their students on a personal level and to identify each student’s learning patterns. We put strong emphasis on physical activity, interactive learning and the use of props and other educational tools.
Kindergarten Teacher Responsibilities:
- Create lesson plans for each class based on your experience and the students’ specific needs
- Follow the school curriculum and communicate regularly with the curriculum advisor
- Communicate with other teachers and the curriculum advisor as well as with parents about students’ progress and behavior
- Join the rotation of Teachers who assist with start-of-day and end-of-day student care procedures
- Create a welcoming and inspiring atmosphere in the classroom
- Oversee after school recess for 15 minutes daily
Kindergarten Teacher Skills:
- Native English Speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (degree in Education preferred)
- Experience in teaching Pre-K or Kindergarten classes
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to teach creatively
Applicants must be available for interview before August and be available to start in August.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted only.